Ep. 33: We’re Back with New Episodes & Values
We’re Back with New Episodes & Values
Y’ALL it’s been a while, but WE’RE BACK! We’ve been busy and I’m so jazzed to share what we’ve been up to! But sometimes finishing a big project or event can leave you feeling empty and drained. That’s where I found myself last year. So today I’m chatting about how to combat that burnout and how self-care can look different for everyone, but is still critical for all. Let’s get into it!
Listen now to hear more about:
- [1:15] The time and energy that really goes into writing a book
- [3:58] Details from my wedding: fun facts, what traditions we kept and didn’t, and where I said YES to the dress!
- [12:55] The thing that got me out of the post-book slump and inspired me to dig back in
- [15:50] A quick exercise you can do to check in with your values
- [19:23] My new values list, the changes I made and why
- [27:43] How our personal values can help us stay grounded and connected but may differ from our business values
And so much more!
What’s coming up : Show and Serve 2022!
Check out my book – The Antiracist Business Book: An Equity Centered Approach to Work, Wealth, and Leadership
Become a certified equitable coach or leader: https://www.trudilebron.com/institute
Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/trudilebron/