Ep. 38: Getting LinkedIn with Rachel B. Lee
Getting LinkedIn with Rachel B. Lee
Which social media platform is the most important to your brand? We all know that social media is a critical part of marketing your business and personal brands, so where can we get the most bang for our buck, so to speak? Rachel B. Lee is your brand marketing “Lady Boss”. She is an authentic, powerful, and loving woman who is changing the world one soul at a time, and we are so lucky to have her here today to share her knowledge! Sit down with us as Rachel guides us through the differences in B2B and B2C marketing strategy, why you should uncouple yourself from your brand and why everyone needs to be using LinkedIn!
Listen now to hear more about:
- Why LinkedIn is (the MOST) important to those in the coaching/consulting world
- What is H2H and why does that matter most
- The changing climate of marketing in today’s world
- Who your audience is – and who you want them to be – the most important piece
- How many interactions it takes for someone to remember your brand
- Personal vs Business brands
- Optimizing your content for Google – LinkedIn can do it for you!
- Rachel’s tips for making connections
Learn more about Rachel B. Lee on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/therachelblee
Connect with me on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/trudilebron/
Science & Business of Coaching – Psychology, Pseudoscience, or Pyramid Scheme?