Ep 8: Dismantle and Reclaim w/ Louiza Doran
In today’s episode I’m joined by Louiza (AKA Weeze) Doran, co-host of the That’s Not How That Works Podcast and a business coach specializing in diversity, equity, inclusion & empowerment and authentic alignment. Listen in as Weeze shares her story and teaches us that to find fulfillment in your business we must first look inward.
We’re diving into:
- Weeze’s own powerful transformation and what it means to build a successful business around your values
- The white patriarchal roots of our traditional standards, and how she learned that what is considered professional and successful can be different from the norm (and still be successful)
- What Weeze lost when she was living in these “ideal” business standards, and how she regained them all while building massive success in her business
- How she maintains her business WHILE maintaining her values and beliefs
- The signs to look out for that signal you need to do some realigning in your business, and how to pivot so that you can build a business that fulfills you